The Mudd Library: Services During Re-Opening
Our physical doors are open to students again, we're happy to say. We can answer any questions you have in person on campus. From home, here are the services we have available:
- Thousands of ebooks available, both for research projects and for personal reading.
- One-on-one or small group help with research projects
- Collaboration with faculty on projects big and small related to News Literary and Digital Citizenship
- Personalized reading recommendations for students, faculty, staff, and the greater HW community
- Book Club
Current titles of magazines on current events, news, history, art, and culture.
Sora Audiobooks and Ebooks
Go to Sora, choose "Harvard-Westlake School," and use your HW username (all lowercase) and password to borrow ebooks and audiobooks. We have over 7000 ebooks and audiobooks available for checkout! You can use the Sora mobile app to read or listen on your device, and you can even send most books to a Kindle if you have one.
Ask a Librarian
Ms. Acedo will be monitoring this email account between 8 AM and 5 PM on school days; outside of these hours she will respond as possible.
You may also contact a specific librarian:
- Ms. Edie Darling or Ms. Jessica Wahl regarding questions about finding sources for research projects
- Ms. Shannon Acedo with general library questions, with research project questions, to chat about reading, to ask about adding new titles to the collection
Request a Title
Request a Title
Need a book that we don't have? Suggest it here!