Use either the LMS link or the Direct Link.
Both will require that you share a generic student user name and password in your messages/syllabi or on the Hub.
Direct Link can be put into an email or into a syllabus.
How can I embed a Swank movie in my Hub course?
A movie can be embedded anywhere in Hub using the HTML feature. Use these instructions to set up the LMS link.
1. Decide what course module you want the movie to be in.
2. Create a Page or choose an existing Page
3. Look for the View option and toggle to HTML.
4. In another browser tab, sign in to Swank (Links to an external site.).
5. Follow the prompts to sign in with your HW credentials at Swank
6. Navigate to the movie you want to share with your students
7. Click "Copy LMS Link" to have the link copied to your clipboard
8. Navigate back to the browser tab where you have the Hub open
9. Paste the HTML link into the HTML editor
10. Change the setting under View to Full Screen.
11. Include under the link the generic user name and password for all students:
12. Save or Save & Publish